We stop bugs, rodents, termites, insects and any nasty crawly things fast.
Call our friendly pest control technicians today and get the best rates in West Hindmarsh for stopping cockroaches, spiders, termites, pests, insects, rodents or any other nasty, crawly creepy things! Our fleet of Pest Control experts are there in your area right now. We get the job done right every time.
If you're experiencing a pest invasion or termites in your home or business, you don’t need to worry any longer! Just call Allstate Pest Control today and find out how our team of local skilled technicians can help you eliminate your pest control problems once and for all.
24/7 Emergency Response
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Services
Residential Pest Control
We understand the seriousness of termites and pest problems in your home, which is why we act quickly in any situation. Ask about our no risk money back guarantee, guaranteeing you a fully secured and insured pest free environment.
We're the company people call to fix the problems other pest control companies leave behind and fail to deliver. Call us first and avoid the hassle of getting things done twice.
Commercial Pest Control
Nothing is quite as unprofessional as an office infested by a variety of pests.
We are West Hindmarsh's leading pest control company and the premier South Australian pest services management company for business in West Hindmarsh.CALL NOW: 08 6169 5012
All Types of Pests
We take pride in our services, dedicated to making you, your family and your clients safe. We take on everything, from rat infestation to termite control, termite treatment, cockroach infestations, fleas and spider invasions.
Whatever your problem may be right across our beautiful state of South Australia, rest assured that we have a solution for it.
Call us today if you have any pest management questions, or simply book a time for one of our thorough inspections. One of our treatments is all it usually takes for the effective removal of all common household pests. Just call us on (08) 6169 5012 and get in touch with one of our local pest technicians.
When uninvited visitors such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas or bees decide to infest your home, don't look for cheap pest control, look for someone who can fix things right the first time. Pest Control West Hindmarsh offers exceptional service and turnaround times plus we exterminate infestations of any insect that dares to invade any West Hindmarsh home or businesses.
We always aim to complete our vast, modern and effective pest control solutions in a quick, inconspicuous manner so that you and your family can go on with your usual routine. Call Best Pest Control Today.
West Hindmarsh is a suburb of Adelaide, located in the City of Charles Sturt local government area. It is around 4 km west northwest of the Adelaide city centre. It is bounded on the south by the River Torrens, east by South Road, north by Port Road and west by streets separating it from the suburb of Welland which has the same north and south boundaries. Grange Road crosses the middle of the suburb.
A Hindmarsh West Post Office opened around 1950 and closed in 1981.
The 2016 Census by the Australian Bureau of Statistics counted 1,535 persons in West Hindmarsh on census night. Of these, 49.3% were male and 50.7% were female.
The majority of residents (63.6%) are of Australian birth, with other common census responses being India (4.5%), Italy (3.9%), Greece (3.1%), England (3.1%), and China (1.9%). Additionally, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent made up 0.9% of the suburb.
In terms of religious affiliation, 35.7% of residents attributed themselves to being irreligious, 22.4% attributed themselves to being Catholic, 10.0% attributed themselves to be Eastern Orthodox, and 4.2% attributed themselves to being Anglican. Within Allenby Gardens, 92.8% of the residents were employed, with the remaining 7.2% being unemployed.
Welland is part of Beverly Ward in the City of Charles Sturt local government area, with representative councillors, Labor member Matt Mitchell and Independent Edgar Agius.
Welland lies in the state electoral district of Croydon and West Torrens and the federal electoral division of Adelaide. The suburb is represented in the South Australian House of Assembly by leader of the South Australian opposition, Labor member Peter Malinauskas (Croydon) as well as Labor Member Tom Koutsantonis (West Torrens), and federally by Steve Georganas.
West Hindmarsh's education is serviced by the St Joseph's Hindmarsh Primary school, an independent Catholic school which accommodates R-6 learning on the northern side of Grange road.
West Hindmarsh has 3 parks within the suburb, the Wallman Reserve, the McDonnell Reserve, and the Langman Reserve.History info courtesy of Wikipedia