We stop bugs, rodents, termites, insects and any nasty crawly things fast.
Call our friendly pest control technicians today and get the best rates in Hindmarsh for stopping cockroaches, spiders, termites, pests, insects, rodents or any other nasty, crawly creepy things! Our fleet of Pest Control experts are there in your area right now. We get the job done right every time.
If you're experiencing a pest invasion or termites in your home or business, you don’t need to worry any longer! Just call Allstate Pest Control today and find out how our team of local skilled technicians can help you eliminate your pest control problems once and for all.
24/7 Emergency Response
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Services
Residential Pest Control
We understand the seriousness of termites and pest problems in your home, which is why we act quickly in any situation. Ask about our no risk money back guarantee, guaranteeing you a fully secured and insured pest free environment.
We're the company people call to fix the problems other pest control companies leave behind and fail to deliver. Call us first and avoid the hassle of getting things done twice.
Commercial Pest Control
Nothing is quite as unprofessional as an office infested by a variety of pests.
We are Hindmarsh's leading pest control company and the premier South Australian pest services management company for business in Hindmarsh.CALL NOW: 08 6169 5012
All Types of Pests
We take pride in our services, dedicated to making you, your family and your clients safe. We take on everything, from rat infestation to termite control, termite treatment, cockroach infestations, fleas and spider invasions.
Whatever your problem may be right across our beautiful state of South Australia, rest assured that we have a solution for it.
Call us today if you have any pest management questions, or simply book a time for one of our thorough inspections. One of our treatments is all it usually takes for the effective removal of all common household pests. Just call us on (08) 6169 5012 and get in touch with one of our local pest technicians.
When uninvited visitors such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas or bees decide to infest your home, don't look for cheap pest control, look for someone who can fix things right the first time. Pest Control Hindmarsh offers exceptional service and turnaround times plus we exterminate infestations of any insect that dares to invade any Hindmarsh home or businesses.
We always aim to complete our vast, modern and effective pest control solutions in a quick, inconspicuous manner so that you and your family can go on with your usual routine. Call Best Pest Control Today.
Hindmarsh is an inner suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. It is located in the City of Charles Sturt.
The suburb is located between South Road to the west and North Adelaide. The River Torrens forms its southern boundary and the Grange and Outer Harbour railway line forms the northeast.
The suburb was named by South Australia's first Governor, Sir John Hindmarsh. Hindmarsh was the first owner of section 353 in the Hundred of Yatala, being among the earliest to make a selection of a "country section" to which he and other early investors in South Australia were entitled by their purchase of land orders prior to settlement (see Lands administrative divisions of South Australia § Land division history). He and Mr Lindsay subdivided the land in June 1838 and were responsible for it being laid out as the first private town in the colony of South Australia. In the process, according to South Australian historian Geoffrey Manning, the Governor "acquired a dubious reputation by prohibiting squatting in the Parklands, thus forcing people to acquire land in the subdivision".
The modern suburb of Hindmarsh has western and southern boundaries contiguous with the original village and section 353, the Torrens River being the southern boundary. The modern suburb includes land between Port Road and the railway line as well, making the railway line the northern border instead of Port Road, as it was for the early village.
The 2016 Census by the Australian Bureau of Statistics counted 231 persons in Hindmarsh on census night. Of these, 61.1% were male and 38.9% were female.
The majority of residents (66.8%) are of Australian birth, with other common census responses being England (5.2%), South Korea (4.3%), Malaysia (3.8%), Thailand (3.3%), and Italy (1.9%). Additionally, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent made up 2.6% of the suburb.
In terms of religious affiliation, 46.8% of residents attributed themselves to being irreligious, 17.9% attributed themselves to being Catholic, 6.8% attributed themselves to be Buddhist, and 6.4% attributed themselves to being Eastern Orthodox. Within Welland, 82.8% of the residents were employed, with the remaining 17.2% being unemployed.History info courtesy of Wikipedia