We stop bugs, rodents, termites, insects and any nasty crawly things fast.
Call our friendly pest control technicians today and get the best rates in Bowden for stopping cockroaches, spiders, termites, pests, insects, rodents or any other nasty, crawly creepy things! Our fleet of Pest Control experts are there in your area right now. We get the job done right every time.
If you're experiencing a pest invasion or termites in your home or business, you don’t need to worry any longer! Just call Allstate Pest Control today and find out how our team of local skilled technicians can help you eliminate your pest control problems once and for all.
24/7 Emergency Response
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Services
Residential Pest Control
We understand the seriousness of termites and pest problems in your home, which is why we act quickly in any situation. Ask about our no risk money back guarantee, guaranteeing you a fully secured and insured pest free environment.
We're the company people call to fix the problems other pest control companies leave behind and fail to deliver. Call us first and avoid the hassle of getting things done twice.
Commercial Pest Control
Nothing is quite as unprofessional as an office infested by a variety of pests.
We are Bowden's leading pest control company and the premier South Australian pest services management company for business in Bowden.CALL NOW: 08 6169 5012
All Types of Pests
We take pride in our services, dedicated to making you, your family and your clients safe. We take on everything, from rat infestation to termite control, termite treatment, cockroach infestations, fleas and spider invasions.
Whatever your problem may be right across our beautiful state of South Australia, rest assured that we have a solution for it.
Call us today if you have any pest management questions, or simply book a time for one of our thorough inspections. One of our treatments is all it usually takes for the effective removal of all common household pests. Just call us on (08) 6169 5012 and get in touch with one of our local pest technicians.
When uninvited visitors such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas or bees decide to infest your home, don't look for cheap pest control, look for someone who can fix things right the first time. Pest Control Bowden offers exceptional service and turnaround times plus we exterminate infestations of any insect that dares to invade any Bowden home or businesses.
We always aim to complete our vast, modern and effective pest control solutions in a quick, inconspicuous manner so that you and your family can go on with your usual routine. Call Best Pest Control Today.
Bowden is an inner northern suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. It is located in the City of Charles Sturt.
The 'Village of Bowden' was established in 1839 by James Hurtle Fisher, who named it after his native village in Northamptonshire.
Bowden had a post office open from 1970 until 1991. Before 1970 the office in the area was named Ovingham; after 1991 the Brompton office has provided postal services.
In October 2008, Premier Mike Rann and Infrastructure Minister Patrick Conlon announced the purchase of the 10-hectare Clipsal factory site in Bowden to become a new "green village". They announced plans for up to 1,500 medium- and high-density Green Star residential apartments, with retail outlets and commercial offices set around a town centre, for the former industrial site. The $1 billion Bowden development was designed to be a "transport-oriented development"(TOD) as envisaged by The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide. At the on-site announcement, Mr Rann said the development was expected to take 12 to 15 years to complete.
In 2010, the State Government purchased the adjacent Origin Energy site (formerly Brompton Gasworks).
Construction on the first stage and parks were officially opened in May 2013 by Premier Jay Weatherill. Construction commenced on first residential dwellings in 2013. First residents moved into their homes in 2014.
The 2006 Census by the Australian Bureau of Statistics counted 648 persons in Bowden on census night. Of these, 51.2% were male and 48.8% were female. Within ten years, the 2016 Census recorded 911 people in Bowden, with 52% being male and 48% being female.
The majority of residents (67.6%) are of Australian birth, with other common census responses being England (3.7%), China (3.0%), New Zealand (1.7%), Malaysia (1.5%), and Germany (1.0). Additionally, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent made up 2.4% of the suburb
In terms of religious affiliation, 49.4% of residents attributed themselves to being irreligious, 12.3% attributed themselves to being Catholic, 5.9% attributed themselves to be Anglican, and 3.8% attributed themselves to being Buddhist. Within Ridleyton, 94.5% of the residents were employed, with the remaining 5.5% being unemployed.History info courtesy of Wikipedia