We stop bugs, rodents, termites, insects and any nasty crawly things fast.
Call our friendly pest control technicians today and get the best rates in Brompton for stopping cockroaches, spiders, termites, pests, insects, rodents or any other nasty, crawly creepy things! Our fleet of Pest Control experts are there in your area right now. We get the job done right every time.
If you're experiencing a pest invasion or termites in your home or business, you don’t need to worry any longer! Just call Allstate Pest Control today and find out how our team of local skilled technicians can help you eliminate your pest control problems once and for all.
24/7 Emergency Response
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Services
Residential Pest Control
We understand the seriousness of termites and pest problems in your home, which is why we act quickly in any situation. Ask about our no risk money back guarantee, guaranteeing you a fully secured and insured pest free environment.
We're the company people call to fix the problems other pest control companies leave behind and fail to deliver. Call us first and avoid the hassle of getting things done twice.
Commercial Pest Control
Nothing is quite as unprofessional as an office infested by a variety of pests.
We are Brompton's leading pest control company and the premier South Australian pest services management company for business in Brompton.CALL NOW: 08 6169 5012
All Types of Pests
We take pride in our services, dedicated to making you, your family and your clients safe. We take on everything, from rat infestation to termite control, termite treatment, cockroach infestations, fleas and spider invasions.
Whatever your problem may be right across our beautiful state of South Australia, rest assured that we have a solution for it.
Call us today if you have any pest management questions, or simply book a time for one of our thorough inspections. One of our treatments is all it usually takes for the effective removal of all common household pests. Just call us on (08) 6169 5012 and get in touch with one of our local pest technicians.
When uninvited visitors such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas or bees decide to infest your home, don't look for cheap pest control, look for someone who can fix things right the first time. Pest Control Brompton offers exceptional service and turnaround times plus we exterminate infestations of any insect that dares to invade any Brompton home or businesses.
We always aim to complete our vast, modern and effective pest control solutions in a quick, inconspicuous manner so that you and your family can go on with your usual routine. Call Best Pest Control Today.
Brompton is an inner-northern suburb of Adelaide, South Australia in the City of Charles Sturt.
Brompton was established in June 1849 and quickly grew. By October of that year, two thirds of the formerly "bare common ground covered with substantial and genteel cottages, thriving shops and wells of excellent water."
Ovingham Post Office opened on 1 November 1879, was renamed Bowden in 1970 and Brompton in 1991.
The 2016 Census by the Australian Bureau of Statistics counted 3,537 persons in Brompton on census night. Of these, 48.4% were male and 51.6% were female.
The majority of residents (60.4%) are of Australian birth, with other common census responses being China (5.7%), Greece (4.8%), England (3.3%), Vietnam (1.9%), and India (1.4). Additionally, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent made up 1.2% of the suburb
In terms of religious affiliation, 41.4% of residents attributed themselves to being irreligious, 15.8% attributed themselves to being Catholic, 8.5% attributed themselves to be Eastern Orthodox, and 6.1% attributed themselves to being Anglican. Within Brompton, 91.4% of the residents were employed, with the remaining 8.6% being unemployed.History info courtesy of Wikipedia