We stop bugs, rodents, termites, insects and any nasty crawly things fast.
Call our friendly pest control technicians today and get the best rates in Welland for stopping cockroaches, spiders, termites, pests, insects, rodents or any other nasty, crawly creepy things! Our fleet of Pest Control experts are there in your area right now. We get the job done right every time.
If you're experiencing a pest invasion or termites in your home or business, you don’t need to worry any longer! Just call Allstate Pest Control today and find out how our team of local skilled technicians can help you eliminate your pest control problems once and for all.
24/7 Emergency Response
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Services
Residential Pest Control
We understand the seriousness of termites and pest problems in your home, which is why we act quickly in any situation. Ask about our no risk money back guarantee, guaranteeing you a fully secured and insured pest free environment.
We're the company people call to fix the problems other pest control companies leave behind and fail to deliver. Call us first and avoid the hassle of getting things done twice.
Commercial Pest Control
Nothing is quite as unprofessional as an office infested by a variety of pests.
We are Welland's leading pest control company and the premier South Australian pest services management company for business in Welland.CALL NOW: 08 6169 5012
All Types of Pests
We take pride in our services, dedicated to making you, your family and your clients safe. We take on everything, from rat infestation to termite control, termite treatment, cockroach infestations, fleas and spider invasions.
Whatever your problem may be right across our beautiful state of South Australia, rest assured that we have a solution for it.
Call us today if you have any pest management questions, or simply book a time for one of our thorough inspections. One of our treatments is all it usually takes for the effective removal of all common household pests. Just call us on (08) 6169 5012 and get in touch with one of our local pest technicians.
When uninvited visitors such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, fleas or bees decide to infest your home, don't look for cheap pest control, look for someone who can fix things right the first time. Pest Control Welland offers exceptional service and turnaround times plus we exterminate infestations of any insect that dares to invade any Welland home or businesses.
We always aim to complete our vast, modern and effective pest control solutions in a quick, inconspicuous manner so that you and your family can go on with your usual routine. Call Best Pest Control Today.
Welland is an inner suburb of Adelaide in the City of Charles Sturt local government area. It is around 5 km west northwest of the city centre. It was named for Welland, Worcestershire in 1907.
Welland Post Office opened on 3 October 1921. For much of the twentieth century, Welland and surrounding suburbs were known for the brickmaking industry located near the Torrens River, memorialised today by the large remnant kiln chimney at the Brickworks Marketplace (formerly Brickworks markets) in the extreme north east of Torrensville. In 1923 severe flooding of the Welland brick fields by the Torrens River forced some of the industry to move further west and downstream into Beverley and Allenby Gardens.
The 2016 Census by the Australian Bureau of Statistics counted 866 persons in Welland on census night. Of these, 49.7% were male and 50.3% were female.
The majority of residents (66.0%) are of Australian birth, with other common census responses being Greece (6.1%), Italy (4.9%), India (2.3%), England (2.1%), and Vietnam (1.3%). Additionally, people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent made up 2.2% of the suburb.
The age distribution of Welland residents is similar to that of the greater Australian population. 71.5% of residents were over 24 years in 2016, compared to the Australian average of 68.5%; and 28.7% were younger than 24 years, compared to the Australian average of 31.5%.
In terms of religious affiliation, 27.3% of residents attributed themselves to being Catholic, 25.5% attributed themselves to being irreligious, 20.1% attributed themselves to be Eastern Orthodox, and 3.3% attributed themselves to being Anglican. Within Welland, 96.4% of the residents were employed, with the remaining 3.6% being unemployed.History info courtesy of Wikipedia